Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Food Tracking-challenge 1

Good Morning!
New year, new you! What are your goals this year? I have one goal every year, and it's pretty simple- be better than the year before!
With that said, it's time to get on track with food and yes, fitness.
Since some of us are out of routine,  (myself included). So I am going to start with this-food tracking.
I know some of you are thinking, I can barely keep track of my life period, what the hell does she mean to add something else? Trust me this works. It's a free app-myfitnesspal, and very user friendly. Download, or if you are at work go to myfitnesspal.com.
All this week I am going to log in everything that is going into my mouth. That's it. Don't worry about the calories or anything. JUST LOG IT.
  Other thing to do today- take measurements of yourself. ugh, I know. In the words of Nike though- JUST DO IT! This includes waist ( Place a tape measure around your body at the top of your hipbone, usually at the level of your belly button) and your hips ( two to three inches below belly button, generally for us women it's the widest area.). 
Ok, wheeeewwww...I'll be back with my first workout!


No comments:

Post a Comment